The expiring raw materials and color specific nature of the product line sold on Fauxmasters.com create a difficult environment for returns or exchanges. That said, Fauxmasters.com strives to create an environment of worry-free shopping that encourages exploring and experimenting with the expansive and ever-growing Faux Effects product line. In an effort to create a fair environment for all customers, our return and exchange policy is as follows:
- Returns will only be accepted on unused product (No broken seals will be accepted as returnable items*)
- No returns will be accepted without prior authorization (RMA #)
- Product must be returned within 30 days of original purchase
- All returned items must be in “like-new” condition (Including packaging and labels)
- All product returned within 30 days will be subject to a 20% restocking fee
- No product will be accepted after 60 days of purchase date or on discontinued products
- No returns will be accepted on custom colors orders or special order items
- Return shipping expenses are the customers responsibility and are not covered by Fauxmasters.com.
Tuition deposits cover the cost of training, materials, and sample boards for the course unless stated otherwise. Airfare and accommodations are not included in tuition fees. In some cases, prerequisites for classes are recommended or required. Classes are available on a first come, first served basis. Due to limitation of class sizes, early registration is encouraged. Registration is not complete until the studio has received a valid deposit. Class balance is due upon arrival. On-site training tuition return policy:
- 50% of tuition is required to register
- Deposits less a $50.00 administrative fee will be refunded for cancellations with more than 4 weeks notice
- For cancellations occurring 2-4 weeks prior to the start of class, a $100.00 administration and material fee will be held from the refund deposit.
- No cash refund will be given for cancellations with less than 2 weeks notice. We require those with less than 2 weeks notice to rollover their deposits, less a $100 administration fee, to a future class to be held within 12 months. Your rollover transfer is good for one time only. If you do not attend another class in the specified time period, your deposit will be forfeited.
* No opened items will be acceptable as returns to ensure the purity of the product. Mixing, diluting, and adding additives are all common practices with these products and Fauxmasters.com cannot verify the purity of any product once the seal has been broken